Skip to main content

STORY TIME: BANANA MAN KICKED MY DOG!

ok fam you may now that my boi banana man is like my  bff after shawp atopped being friends with me (for reasons i may not talking aboaut odut) but in the past, he was my mortal enememy. after god gave birf to banana man, with the sole purposee of gamending me, i constructed a plan. ok well i contstructed a bunch of plans. this is the 5th time god tried to gamened me, and banana man was his strongest creation. at least, thats what wikipedia told me

as i began to researsersch, i heard a kenock at my door. whomst coudklas that be? the popo? no, i paid them off this weak already. done did my taxes.
my mom? nope, still in afganishan probably.
dad? died on crimmas?
cousin? died in a coal mine.
other cousin? still in the hospital.
step-dad? no also died on crimmas...
i was beginning to run out of family memebers, so i turned to friends. having as many friends as i did, i referred to my list.

1. shawp (mad at me)
2. steve from minecraf (not real)
3. myself (just a mirror)
4. the talking spider upstairs
5. satan's ghost (just a homeless guy)
6. Bazzi (turns out im not the only one whos precioshus when they smile)
7. Janet (out on buisinass trip)
...
999. Chris prat (wont respond to my calls)

only a few were not crossed out, and... wait nvm the spiders dead cross that one out too. turns out i have no living friends. who else could it be?

oh no

its porbably peta

they heard ab the dog farm incident and have been bullying me ever sinse. ILL LET YOU IN ONCE YOU RESPOND TO ME ON TWITTER!

welp, might as well check the window

and that was when i realizized.

it wasnt a fren.

it wasnt family.

it wasnt a publik service workier.

it wasnt an annoying animals rights grop.

it wasnt my girlfren at the time.

it was banana man.

HECK FRICK! WhAt am i gonna do???????

the suit burned into my eyes. i saw him and hit little banna pistol. we was tryna game end me.

I NEEDEDED A PLAN, KNOW. first, i needed to calculate how long it would take him to open the door. using 5% of my mathmatical capablilites, i estimated it would take him exactly 4 minutes and 62 seconds to open the door. so, i created a list of options

1. take my melleril

it didnt work !!!111! #what?? i took like 400 of the magic juice but then i ran out and forgot it existed until like late january of this year so... ususally it makes strange people go away, like the fairies and the talking worms. they went away like usuall, but banaynay man was still there. WHY THO??

2. i shoot him

ez strat right?? but noooOOOOOoo, i forgot to order more ammo for my barret 50 cal.

3. melee fight him

nope, his arm way to long. he can yeet my gladiatoral sword faster than you can say "alexa, order more rat poisin"

4. dash

im not a coward xD


5. invite him to play the new smash

it hadnt come out yet!!!!


6. throw my dog at him


now theres a plan i can get behind!


as i suspeced, he yeet that door open at the right time. YEET!

my dog went a flying onto banana man, tumbling the 7 foot something absoloot unit to the floor. using just his eyebrows, he stood up effortlessly, grabbe my dog, and punted him

he

punted

my

dog





he


he


h



MY DOG




me: RHEEEEEEE

banana man: Whats CracCAlACKING GAMER

ME: FAM U YEET MY DOG

bananana man: IKR! SICK HUH

ME: SAY SORRY OR IM DONE DID FINNA GAME END YOU (i was bluffing, there was no way i could beat such a unit)

banananana man: COOL IT DUDE! IM SORRY! JUST CHIIIIIIILL OUT!

me: lol k we best friends now

banananananana man: lol k


and thats the story of how banana man kicked my dog. hope you enjoyed




jk the posts not over


right so i have like a really serious issue. so befor i done did make my blog, i done did have a lil bookie book that i wrote things in. i need YOU'RE help in finding that boi. but if you do find it.. please like dont read it. my secrets r in there...


PLEASE DONT READ IT but please doo find it

i still have no idea where it could possibly be on the planet but ill done did gives you more information in the near future

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY OF WORLD (100,000 BCE - 20,000 BCE)

bce stands for bit coin extreme speaking of extreme, i spent an extreme amount of time researching history and satan the bible so this will be extremlt acreate. IT ALL STARTED LIKE a bunch YEARS AGO 100,000 BCE at first, it was dark, then, someone turned on the lights. the whole universe was like omg finally - universe so like out of the light came many a thing first came jeff, the god of jeff he had a pretty cool name and did fortnite dances then Clefffffff, god of insects. nobody likes him and potato, god of food. hes racist towards the irish so nobody likes him either you'll see oh and dont forget god, the god of finland. jk hes not real jeff was like i need house -jeff so he made an earth. then cleff was like we need a huge lamp - cleffffff forshadowing then the sun so the earth circled the sun in space. it was real boring bc the earth was also a fireball rn so they needed something to look at lets make a bunch of other suns to make cool pic

The history of the Frisbee

if it wasnt alreayd obvois the frisbee is the most ultimate weapon. it feels no pain. for instance, if you throw a frisbee at a 4 year old, the frisbee wont cry. but if you throw a 4 year old at another 4 year old, they both cry. peasents i say xDDDDD anyways ive commited like a bazillion klils in minecraft hunger games using a frissbeee so you aleady know its the most EPIC weapon lol I need to explain the hidstroy so u guys can ace your histroy test THE STORRY  OF THE FRISBWEEE there was a man by the name of amazon prime. he was in his prime, and he was a a,m pf the amazon. out there, it was dog eat dog, person eat dog, pineapple eat dog, thjere was a lot of dogs. the rainforest wasnt there yet though it was just a plain bc the trees were still growing lol the trees were so beautiful in that they weren't there just like your dad anyways he was out in the fields gathering corn gorewn by the ancient natives. ill tell there story later since the story is boring but noth