Skip to main content

BRUH MY DOG ON FIRE AGAIN (STORY TIME)

BRUH

BRUH

BRUH

right today your boy has a # BRUH moment to share. this ones quite fast paced compared to the last post


right your boy was taking his #dog for a #walk when out of the blue the sun rised. i was like BRUH, its only 4am, where am? the moon?



thats when i realized i was on the moon. i was all like "HoLY MacKerEl Batmen" (((yess i learned how cuotaton marks work)))) ((ii also leasrned parenfeses)))


and then batman was like  ""BRUH, im tryna take a nap"""


and then the mellaril started to kick in

BRUH
not even sure why i said BRUH there but thats besides the point the point is however that i wasnt on 
the moon anymore

or was i?

no i wasnt you loser anyways  i continued on wif my walk, as i had 19 more miles to go. then, i dropped my phone.

BBRUH

i was lucky as heck it didnt break, but when i went down to get it my dog was like

""BRUH, YEET!"""

and that boi dashed

so you already know i chokeslammed the space time continnum to teleport over to him. that boi isnt escaypig again!


after i teleported to him, i right clicked him with my lead and got that boi back under control

"bruh"  he said, prob cause he knew i was prob tryna cook his feet again tonight

cook?

bruh the suns coming out

my dogs a vampire so you already know i had to dash into the alleyway so he wouldnt burn alive. 

wait are dogs even real? oh yeah they def r my dog right there LOL

BRUH

that's a bruh moment I forgot my dog was real

anyways now that we's in a alleyway I began to get scared because alot of poor people hang out around here so I pulled out my Glock incase someone tries to touch my dog. this one Time my dog touched my dog and i got confused because my dogs net worth was below 2 billion so I had to put him down


but then i realized wait thas my dog and then i had a dog funeral and let the poor people attend




but my current dog wasnt dead yet so after waiting for a few minutes the sun went away and we continued on wif the walk


it was beginin to get a lil cold out here so i put on a jacket, and my dawg put on a hat. bruh that hat was FIRE

no literally like he lit himself on fire


BRUH


my mans on fire now!!!

this wasnt a gamer moment so u already know i went into 100% panic mode. what i do?

oh thats right put my dog out

dang

right so while my dog was on fire i panicked and froze for a solid 6 hours so by the time i reacted he was already desceased. 


f in chat for my main man :(


k leave a comment or something video coming soon



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY OF WORLD (100,000 BCE - 20,000 BCE)

bce stands for bit coin extreme speaking of extreme, i spent an extreme amount of time researching history and satan the bible so this will be extremlt acreate. IT ALL STARTED LIKE a bunch YEARS AGO 100,000 BCE at first, it was dark, then, someone turned on the lights. the whole universe was like omg finally - universe so like out of the light came many a thing first came jeff, the god of jeff he had a pretty cool name and did fortnite dances then Clefffffff, god of insects. nobody likes him and potato, god of food. hes racist towards the irish so nobody likes him either you'll see oh and dont forget god, the god of finland. jk hes not real jeff was like i need house -jeff so he made an earth. then cleff was like we need a huge lamp - cleffffff forshadowing then the sun so the earth circled the sun in space. it was real boring bc the earth was also a fireball rn so they needed something to look at lets make a bunch of other suns to make cool pic

The history of the Frisbee

if it wasnt alreayd obvois the frisbee is the most ultimate weapon. it feels no pain. for instance, if you throw a frisbee at a 4 year old, the frisbee wont cry. but if you throw a 4 year old at another 4 year old, they both cry. peasents i say xDDDDD anyways ive commited like a bazillion klils in minecraft hunger games using a frissbeee so you aleady know its the most EPIC weapon lol I need to explain the hidstroy so u guys can ace your histroy test THE STORRY  OF THE FRISBWEEE there was a man by the name of amazon prime. he was in his prime, and he was a a,m pf the amazon. out there, it was dog eat dog, person eat dog, pineapple eat dog, thjere was a lot of dogs. the rainforest wasnt there yet though it was just a plain bc the trees were still growing lol the trees were so beautiful in that they weren't there just like your dad anyways he was out in the fields gathering corn gorewn by the ancient natives. ill tell there story later since the story is boring but noth